Studdable winter tire with the latest compound and tread pattern technologies for superior traction on wet, snow and ice in low temperature conditions.
- Interwoven Centre Structure: An interwoven center tread combined with straight siping provides a rigid structure for great steering response and stable dry handling in low winter temperatures.
- Directional Pattern Tread Design: Offers exceptional water evacuation and hydroplanning resistance for excellent wet and snow performance.
- Pinned for Winter Studs: Studdable design for those that desire the added ice grip winter studs provide.
- Winter Sipes: Enhances traction performance in snow, ice and wet conditions.
- Multi-angled Block Edges: Allows the tire to have gripping edges in all directions for additional lateral traction and maneuverability in snow and ice.
- Optimized Contour Design: Evenly distributes pressure in the ground contact area to provide excellent treadwear.