BC Racing 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer/Ralliart BR Series Coilover Kit
The BC Racing Coilover kit for the Mitsubishi Lancer is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system could not be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and their patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All of BC Racing systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. Available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.
Part Number: B-19-BR
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are default on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates applicable on certain applications only
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT springs upgrade available upon request
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
- Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Spring Rates included : Front Spring Rate = 6k Rear Spring Rate = 4k