Hankook Ventus V12
The Ventus V12 evo2 is designed for drivers who like to express their own personality and style while experiencing outstanding traction and handling performance. The sophisticated sidewall design of the Ventus V12 evo2, along with its advanced tread pattern design, offers drivers of sports cars, coupes and sedans the fresh style they desire.
- The Visual Alignment Indicator (VAI) siping system offers drivers an easy way to check tire alignment by comparing tire wear on both the inside and outside of the tire´s contact patch.
- Aqua jet provides efficient water evacuation from the center of the tire´s contact patch for improved wet condition performance.
- Cooling system improves the dispersion of heat generated during use and helps to evacuate water from the tire´s contact patch.
- Stealth Technology - unique wing tip design reduces noise by incorporating beveled tread block edges to lower unwanted surface impact sound.
- An aero-dynamic design, which incorporates rectangular dimples in the tire´s sidewall, helps to minimize noise and vibration by reducing airflow turbulence while driving.
- Tire structure includes: High grip silica compound; Jointless full cover; Wide steel belt layer; High density polyester carcass; High stiffness bead filler; Strong single strand bead wire.