TEIN FLEX Z COILOVER SYSTEM - 2012-2015 Civic/2012-2013 Civic Si
Tein Flex Z is a complete suspension kit that includes 4 shock absorbers and 4 springs. The Flex Z coilover kit guarantees to deliver excellent quality at an attractive price. This unparalleled coilover kit features special full-length system that allows ride height adjustment with minimal change in ride. In addition, the coilovers are available with 16-level linear damping force adjustment system that allows you to adjust ride comfort and handling according to your desire. Plus, they have special twin-tube design that ensures convenient driving in different road conditions.
The installation process is simple, because the kit contains upper mounts, specially engineered for each vehicle model (except some models that use OE mounts). If you're looking for the ideal combination of endurance and dependability, Tein Flex Z Coilover Kits are exactly what you need!
- Spring: Included
- Front Damping Force Adjustment: Yes
- Rear Damping Force Adjustment: Yes
- Front Full-Length Ride-Height Adjustable: Yes
- Rear Full-Length Ride-Height Adjustable: Yes
- Front Upper Mount Style: Camber Adjustable Pillow Ball Upper Mount
- Rear Upper Mount Style: Uses OEM
- Front Spring Rate: 392 lbs/in (7.0 kgf/mm)
- Rear Spring Rate: 448 lbs/in (8.0 kgf/mm)
- Front Spring Free Length: 175 mm
- Front Spring Inner Diameter: 70 mm
Tein, Inc. was established in 1985 in Yokohama, Japan. Nowadays, Tein has become a global company with facilities not only in Japan, but also in the United States, China and the United Kingdom. The company manufactures a wide range of suspension products, such as: coilover kits, tie rods and ends, springs, pillow ball upper mounts, and many more. Tein is devoted to create high quality products that provide maximum safety at an affordable price.